Monday, November 15, 2010

Steph's condo

Here are some pics of my friend Stephanie's condo that we stayed at. The condo is at Seychelles on the 8th floor. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. I know they rent it out during the summer for what I believe is a pretty reasonable cost.

the kids bedroom



there is a wrap around balcony, this is the view if you look slightly to the left



and this is the view if you look to the right



the living room (that couch is also a sleeper sofa I think)



bedroom #2, I can't remember if that is a queen or full size bed



bathroom



bedroom #3, this is a king size bed and has a door to the balcony plus a master bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower



kitchen




Even though Panama City is not my favorite beach, we are considering coming here next summer because it is just so nice.

No comments: