Saturday, November 6, 2010

MNSSHP

I know you all may be tired of the Disney posts but we are only on day 3 of our 6 days there. I am having too hard of a time narrowing down my pictures. Plus I am still editing and adding borders to my photopass cd. We packed a lot into the first two days though so the next few posts after today's shouldn't be too long. But then again it is my blog so I can do whatever I want to with it, right?! HA!

On Tuesday night we went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I was so excited for this event. I had read lots of reviews, tips and tricks for the party. You have to have a special ticket to get into the party. It is officially from 7pm to midnight. However they will let you in at 4:00.

We wanted to dress up but knew it would be warm weather and didn't want to have to pack a costume or a lot of accessories. So my friend Paula made my kids these shirts for their birthday. I decided they could just wear these and be pirates. Then I had her make me two adult shirts so we could all look alike.









We reservations at Crystal Palace to eat dinner at 4:30 so that we would be done well before the party. We met Piglet, Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore there. The food was pretty good but our server was not very friendly at all.









Then the kids rode the Dumbo ride with only a 15 minute wait time (this is a line that is normally really long)



Then we got in line to meet the 7 Dwarfs (one of the highlights of the party). The kids played rock, paper, scissors while we waited.



Finally it was our turn (this was the longest line we waited in the whole time we were there)



Then we walked over to Toontown to see the princesses. Their line is normally fairly long during the regular days but we only waited 15 minutes (and were first in line when they came back from their break) plus they had their princes with them (which only happens for the parties).

Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora


Prince Charming and Cinderella


Snow Prince and Snow White


Then we met Mickey and Minnie in their halloween costumes.



up next: Villian show, Hallowishes, Boo to You parade and more characters.

No comments: