Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Celebrate a Dream Come True parade

I love all the parades at Disney, my mom is a parade grinch and she says they are all the same. When we went in 2005 I loved the Stars and Cars parade at MGM (which is now called Hollywood Studios). I didn't have a very good view for this parade, we were riding Splash Mountain and waiting to meet Jessie and Woody when people started taking all the good spots. But my kids were right between the rope and this stand (for DVC flyers) so they could see really well.















1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

This was by far my favorite parade! I too loved the parades though I think the kids would have agreed with your mom...they looked the same to them for the most part! We had great seats for this parade and the characters really interacted with my kids so that was great!