Monday, December 31, 2007

Target conspiracy

What is it about Target that makes it impossible to just buy the Shampoo you went to get? You know what I am talking about. On your list: Shampoo and Toothpaste, and check out those cubical things for Kaitlyn's room. Then you come out an hour and a half and $145 later. I mean they have everything and then the purse that you have been eying for quite some time is half price ($4.98) and then it would probably be a good idea to have a couple more of those pens for Kaitlyn's Nintendo, and of course the Christmas stuff was 75% off and on and on. I really need to use the buddy system when going there.

1 comment:

Abbie Johnson said...

Just don't take this buddy! I have the exact same problem. Although I did good today. I went in to buy diet coke (on sale) and only spent a few more $$ on Christmas clearance and the dollar spot (ribbon!). I think I only spent $30. That is a first.