Wednesday, January 2, 2008

you know you are getting old when

How did I ring in the new year? At home in my bed watching the ball drop with Kyle (yes he was still awake). John was working. And what is even more sad is that I was perfectly happy with these plans. Now one day I do want to be physically in Times Square to see that ball drop, crazy I know but that is on my list of things to do before I die.
Anyway Kyle is still asking to watch the countdown. He doesn't quite get fact that it only happens once a year. Of course he is still asking to watch the parade (referring to the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade), that only happens once a year too bud.

Here is a picture I took today. I guess this is Kyle's idea of scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Laura lok said...

ahh a memory you will love in 20 years from now

Carrie Paulo said...

Lucas has similar notions. Lock up the stickers! :)