Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stupid Hannah Montana

Well Hannah Montana is coming in concert on Nov. 29 to Memphis. We in our household were so excited about this. We have been talking about it for weeks. So my stepmom offered to get us tickets. We knew this show would be popular and sell out so my stepmom was sitting on the computer and hit the buy tickets button at exactly 10:00:01. And what came up -- there are no available seats for this show. WHAT?? So her show sold out in about 8 seconds. I have heard of very few people who actually got tickets. They are already going on ebay for insane amounts. So we are still on the lookout for tickets, maybe something will work out. But right now it is not looking so promising. And yes I was the dumb mom who told her kids about this event before we had the tickets. Not my brightest moment but who would have thought it would be so difficult to get tickets to a pre-teen concert. I guess I will have to figure out a way to try and win tickets off of the 3 radio stations giving them away. ARRRGGHH!

No comments: