Monday, September 3, 2007

I've been tagged

Well my friend Amy tagged me. I actually think she made this up kinda.

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Jennifer

4 letter word: Just

Vehicle: Jeep

TV Show: Jerry Springer show (and no I don't watch it)

City: Jackson

Boy Name: Justin

Girl Name: Julie

Alcoholic Drink: Jack Daniels

Occupation: Judge

Something you wear: Jeans

Celebrity: Jay Leno

Food: Jello

Something found in a bathroom: Jewelry (it is mine at least)

Reason for being late: John

Cartoon Character: Jasmine

Something You Shout: Jerk! (to the driver who pulls in front of you)

Okay so J wasn't as difficult as I originally thought it would be. However I don't really have anyone to tag because Amy and I have the same blogging friends and she tagged them already. So if you are reading this and have a blog and are not Abbie, Carrie or Amy, you are officially tagged.

No comments: