Friday, September 28, 2007

Hot Air Balloon ride

My number one thing on my list of things to do before I die is to ride in a hot air balloon. I just think that would be really cool. Now this list really only exists in my head, I really should write it down. Anyway tonight at the Bartlett Celebration they had several balloons that you could take a little ride up in. Now these were tethered balloons and the ride was short but only cost $5.00. While this does not technically fulfill my number one thing on my list it does come close (and maybe as close as I ever will get), so I was super excited about it. Pat and Kyle rode up together and Kaitlyn and I rode up together. Then Paula and I went up in a different balloon so I got to go up twice. It was also real neat to watch them from afar. This was the coolest thing I have done in a while.





Here is me and Kaitlyn up in the balloon.


Here is Pat and Kyle going up in the balloon.


And here is me and Paula in the balloon.

2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

The balloon pictures are awesome. Looks like it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.