Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Camera

I finally broke down and bought a new camera. I had a good camera and it broke and of course I cannot find my receipt so the warranty is void. I went to Wolf Camera to see how much it would cost to fix it and they said @$130. Well I paid $150 for the new camera. It is slim and small (and purple!) and I plan to carry it in my purse all the time (just in case cuz you never know when a kodak moment will happen). I plan to eventually get my other one fixed because it is a better camera but at least I have one for now to snap all those photos I have been missing lately. Here are a couple I took just to try out the new camera:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I consider this a birthday gift to myself (especially since my husband never buys me anything) and I did make about $135 recently at a children's consignment sale.

No comments: