Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sinus gunk

I finally brokedown today and went to the doctor. I have not been feeling well since Friday, I had a headache that would not go away along with some coughing and congestion. Saturday I got some over the counter stuff. I had completely lost my voice by Sunday and didn't go to work on Monday. The doctor said I had a sinus infection (my mother of course pointed out that she told me this on Sat.) and gave me a shot of some steroid stuff. He also gave me some pain meds and an antibiotic. I am not going to work again tomorrow and hopefully I will start feeling better. May is an extremely busy month for me and I can't afford to be sick during all that is going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WHATEVER!!!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you..............It's called SUMMER FEVER!

Anonymous said...

I am breaking down and going tomorrow to the dr. (and having to take BOTH kids, ahhh!!!) b/c of sinus mess. Taught Bible Hour this morning while running fever.....not fun!
Jennifer