Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The top 10

I did not give my critique of last weeks American Idol show but I will give it this week. The show as a whole was good. Here are my thoughts:

Ramiele -- "Alone" -- She really needs to go home. They keep talking about this big voice she has but I have yet to hear it. She was screaming the notes last night. I have never liked her and if she could move down further on my list she would.

Jason Castro -- "Fragile" -- I am not a huge fan of his but he is okay. He needs to quite smiling so much while he is singing. I understand what Simon was saying about taking this seriously. I think he is but his facial expressions appear otherwise.

Syesha -- "If I Were Your Woman" -- She is pretty good and in my opinion is getting better each week.

Chikezie -- "If Only For One Night" -- This was not the best performance of his or of the night but it was not bad either. He is growing on me.

Brooke White -- "Every Breath You Take" -- I forgot to vote but she is the one I am voting for this year. She is my favorite. I don't think at this point that she will win but I really like her.

Michael Johns -- "We Are the Champions" -- He was good last night. I thought it was entertaining too.

Carly -- "Total Eclipse of the Heart" -- One of my favorite songs and I thought she did really well with it. I like her and I think she should go pretty far. I do not think she should have been in the bottom three last week by far.

David Archuleta -- "You're The Voice" -- He picks the oddest songs for him. He did okay but I do not think he should win and I know I am in the minority on that.

Kristy Lee Cook -- "God Bless the USA" -- This was a great song choice for her. Not only did she sing it well, but who is going to vote her off after singing that song. She is Kaitlyn's favorite. Every Tuesday she wants me to call and vote for her.

David Cook -- "Billie Jean" -- He did great! I really think he can win the whole thing.


And that is my opinion for what it is worth.

No comments: