Friday, March 21, 2008

A room with a view

We are in Nashville today staying at the Opryland hotel for the Lads to Leaders convention. Kaitlyn did her bible reading today and she will do song leading tomorrow. I have always loved the greenery inside the hotel and have always coveted a room with a balcony that overlooks the atrium. Well we have one. I think it is pretty much luck of the draw for that as 98% of the hotel is booked with Lads to Leader people. Here is our view and Kaitlyn and Kyle sitting on the balcony.







Also they are auditioning for Nashville Star here in the hotel. I am going to try and sneak a peak of that later. I will upload Kaitlyn's pics of her reading and singing tomorrow.

I am also getting a lot of good portrait type photos of the kids in all the scenery. I hope to get many more in the 24 hours that we are here.

1 comment:

Paula Jennings said...

I am jealous. I would love to stay in a room with a view.