Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So Sad

I have learned today that a good friend of mine is finalizing plans and moving to Illinois. We have been friends for almost 9 years now. I still remember the first day I met her and the conversations we had. I am so sad to see her and her family move for selfish reasons but I am actually surprised they have been in Memphis this long. She does not like Memphis at all and so I am excited for her to finally be able to get outta Memphis. But our friendship has grown a lot in the past few years. We have so much in common. We are (or were) both math teachers, we have sons the same age, we scrapbook together, etc. I foresee many girls night outs in the next month or so. I know we can keep in touch and she is better at keeping in touch with her out of town friends than I am, I just haven't had that much experience with it. But email and blogs will help.

No comments: