Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am so taking a nap this afternoon

I was up so late last night. I had one of those nights where I cleaned up my house so that the cleaning lady could come and clean up today. Sometimes I think it is more difficult for me to have her come because I spend all day and night the day before picking everything up so that she can actually see the surfaces to clean them. So you would think after staying up so late that I would have fallen asleep right when my head hit the pillow. Nope. My mind was racing with all the things I have to do in the next 2-3 weeks. Kaitlyn's birthday party is Sat., Thanksgiving is next week, I have gotten behind on my grading, Breakfast with Santa is soon and our bunco Christmas party is quickly approaching as well. I am tired just thinking about it. I have got to start making myself lists of things. I suddenly cannot remember all the things I need to get done in a day. Is this a sign of old age or just kids making me crazy? Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is definitely the kids not old age. mine left me along time ago and hasn't been seen since.