Thursday, November 15, 2007

Couponchief

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat, won't you please put a penny in the old man's hat. Well I don't have any geese but I for sure need some pennies in my hat. We are really going to be looking for great deals and not spending as much this Christmas. I found this great site called couponchief. They have all kinds of great coupons that will help me save money. Many of these are coupons that I have not see on other sites. One that I am particularly fond of is Target. They have several different coupons that can be found here: Target coupons. They also have several coupons for Kohl's that can be found here: Kohl's coupons. Maybe I can buy gifts for everyone on my Christmas list at these two places. It is highly possible. This site also updates their coupon links often.
CouponChief.com

No comments: