Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hannah Hysteria

I really have no words for what Kaitlyn and I experienced tonight (even though I am about to write several). We went to the much anticipated hottest ticket around Hannah Montana concert. My stepmom found us some tickets. Kaitlyn did not think she was going to get to go. Pat brought over the tickets at 5:15 and told her she got to go. We left at 5:30. She was so excited.



I don't think it really hit her until we got down there and we drove in front of the forum and she saw the big pink Miley bus and the crazy crowd of people.





It really was a good concert and the pictures I took look better than I thought they would. I did video part of it and that turned out real good (I should have videoed a lot more.









The Jonas Brothers were first. Then Hannah Montana, then the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana, then Miley Cyrus. It lasted for 2 and a half hours. Kaitlyn was asleep before we got out of the parking garage.

No comments: