Sunday, December 14, 2008

Grilling Goodness #10

I ran across this blog while blurfing tonight. She posts some questions to answer each Friday (and yes I know it is Sunday) so I thought it would be fun to try it out. Here goes:



1. How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend? I guess I will attend 2 total (depending on your definition of Christmas party). I have a bunco Christmas party every year and the ornament swap at church. I might go to the work party this year, just haven't quite made up my mind on that one yet.

2. What is your favorite dish to take to a party? Fudge

3. When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or houseshoes? Socks, I don't own any house shoes.

4. What are your plans for this weekend? I think we are going to see the Santa movie at the Imax with my stepmom and then to a friends house for Cookies with Santa and Mrs. Claus.

5. What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year?
My kids don't really get expensive things, just several little things. But I can't say what they are b/c Kaitlyn sometimes reads over my shoulder.

6. Do you have a family portrait made each year? No we only did that one year.

7. Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes? Not particularly

8. What is your least favorite thing about cold weather? I do not like to be cold at all and especially to get into a cold car. My husband hates when I warm the car in the morning. He says I am wasting gas, well I would rather waste the $.20 in gas then to get into a cold car!

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

I agree about the cold car....I hate being cold but could put up with it we had snow to go along with it! And about that family portrait....I think it is time for one :)