Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at Gran's

We always go to my mom's on Christmas Eve to have dinner and open presents. We have Mexican Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Corn Pudding. Kyle told my mom on Tuesday night that he also needed some macaroni and cheese so she had to stop at the store on Wed. to grab a box of that, I mean can you turn down a 5 yr. olds request for mac n cheese?!

Kyle and Kaitlyn pass out the gifts:





Kaitlyn opened this box and was really confused about why Gran would buy her a toaster oven (there was really a bag for her bowling ball inside).



Kyle did the same thing. He opened this box and said "why did you get me kitchen stuff?". He also had a bowling bag inside.



The kids got plenty of good stuff.









I had a "camera Christmas". I got a new photo printer, little camera for my purse (since I broke my other one), and some cool accessories for my big camera including a tripod that extends to 57 inches!

No comments: