Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1900 Park Fare

On our last day in Disney World we got up fairly early to pack the car. Then took the bus to Magic Kingdom so that we could ride the monorail over to the Grand Floridian. We had breakfast reservations at 1900 Park Fare. We had eaten dinner here last year but breakfast has different characters. Plus the food is pretty good. We met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter.







I will say that I paid out of pocket for this meal (because we only had 3 dining credits each and had already used all of them). I chose to pay for this meal because it was the cheapest of the 4 I had reserved. It still cost about $75. However the Chef Mickey's breakfast would have been about $125. And note for those planning to go anytime soon and wanting to do character meals, I ate the exact same thing at 1900 Park Fare as I did at Chef Mickey's. Plus I thought the character interaction was better at 1900 Park Fare.

No comments: