Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Impromptu photo shoot

It was a pretty day yesterday so I told the kids we would go get some dinner and go to the park to play. I decided to take my camera and changed Kyle's shirt real quick. I took several pictures of them posed and while they were playing. This is what my friend Amy calls playing photo shoot, her favorite game! It is becoming my favorite game too.


I only got one decent one of them together.





Kaitlyn:







Kyle:








I took a total of 31 pictures, I uploaded all of those to my facebook page, even the bad ones if you want to see them all.

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

Matt had one of those shoots yesterday in the backyard. He got some pretty good shots too (and some not so great). BTW, I noticed that you haven't updated your Silly Sisterhood of the Traveling Dice for this month :) Did y'all not meet?