Sunday, March 22, 2009

80's party

Lora and Susan turned 30 and they had an 80's theme party at Cafe Ole to celebrate. Luke, Susan, Ben and I ventured down there to help them celebrate.







Me and Ben (he was not happy with me for taking this photo)


Ben proposing to Denise



This is one of my favorite pics of the night, Lora trying to get Ben to come dance, it wasn't working, this is a typical Ben look:



I will put the rest on Facebook later and don't worry Ben, I will email you the other ones I know you want.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I love the 80's theme :) Ben doesn't look happy in most of those pictures. Is he really proposing to Denise in that picture? I didn't even know she was still in Memphis. Haven't seen her in ages!

Jennifer Willoughby said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!!!! Love 80's themed parties!