Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grilling Goodness #13

Another episode of grilling goodness (again something I steal from another blog)


1. What's your 'dream machine' - as in vehicle? Do you think you'll ever own it? I just like all luxury vehicles and no I don't think I will ever own one.

2. Can you water ski? Yes

3. What kind of milk to you prefer? 2%

4. Have any of your pet peeves 'gotten your goat' this week? My husband leaving his dirty dishes in the sink without at least rinsing them and reading over my shoulder as I type (like now)

5. How do you prepare your taxes? HR Block, Turbo Tax, by hand - or does someone else do it for you? Turbo Tax

6. Did you start a workout program this New Year? Nope

7. Do you have a certain meal that you cook each and every week? Nope

8. When do you normally write your blog posts? whenever I think about it

1 comment:

Tina said...

1. My idea of a luxury vehicle is one that is paid for...surely you'll have one of those! :)

4. AGREED!! On both parts!

Thanks for grilling with me!!
Have a great week!
Tina