Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's all Kelley's fault

So Kelley and I went to get some groceries on Saturday and take them down to the FIT house. John was working so I had both Kaitlyn and Kyle with me. Kaitlyn pushed Will around in the stroller while I pushed the basket and Kelley and Kyle got the groceries. When we were all in the car Kelley tells Kaitlyn that she appreciates her pushing Will around for her. Kaitlyn says she liked doing it. Then she pauses for a few minutes and says "Mom, I think you need to have us another brother or sister". It is a good thing I wasn't driving because I probably would have wrecked. (For those of you who don't know me, I do not wish to have any more children, my two are more than enough, even though I am probably ginksing myself for saying that). I said "Kaitlyn, we are not having any more babies" She says "well I would feed it and take care of it so you wouldn't have to do anything" Yeah, if it were only that easy. Then tonight while we were eating dinner both of my kids bring it up again. I need a way to get this idea out of their minds and quick!

8 comments:

Abbie Johnson said...

Oh come on, three isn't all that bad :)

Jennifer Willoughby said...

Too funny!! I will be sure to ask Kaitlyn about it at church so that she doesn't let up on you. Even though I am done and not having anymore either! ha!ha!

Leigh said...

Just think in 9 short months you could make her dreams come true.

Holly Aytes said...

My 3 are always asking for a baby! Caleb wants it to be a boy, Taylor is ok with that and Madison doesn't care as long as it is baby! Seeing Aunt Rachel and my friend Amy pregnant didn't help...I have told them numerous times that there will be another one but not right now! Today Caleb brought it up again and told me that I needed to start "getting fat" so he could have a baby brother :) Is that all it takes? Hope you don't show up pregnant anytime soon! 3 yrs ago Taylor started praying for one and she got it :) Don't let them pray!

JenniferL. said...

All of you need to bite your tongues!

Kelley said...

You can send them over to change a stinky dipe! That'll change their minds, haha! :)

Wendy said...

tell Kaitlyn she would have to share her room and everything in it :-).......

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Lucas is pulling the same bull, yet he can't stand to share his Dad with Evan...he'd really lose it, he just doesn't know it. Actually, now that I think about it--it'd be ME doing the "losing it!"