Wednesday, August 22, 2007

too busy to blog?

I have not had an opportunity to write on my blog in about a week. I don't know why, I love doing this and keeping a record of my everyday boring life. I am a big believer in the fact that you find time for the things you like. I hate when people say things like "oh where do you ever find time to do that" (usually in reference to my stamping or scrapbooking hobby) or "Oh I am too busy to do anything like that" or "I do not have time to do ______" and fill in the blank with whatever or "oh I meant to ______" usually in reference to helping someone else out . You will make time to do the things you want to do. Like I found about an hour of time today to take a very much needed nap. So anyway here I sit at 10:45 when I should be in the bed just typing away. I have so many things I want to write about, after all it has been a rather busy week. They are coming soon to a blog near you!

2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

Amen! I hear the same thing and believe the very same. When you hear that, especially from a potential customer, it's when I know to back off. If they don't have time, it may never be a priority in their life and that's ok. It's their choice.

Carrie Paulo said...

well, the first couple weeks of school are pretty busy...i'm sure it'll fit nicely back into your schedule soon (especially once the kiddos start going to sleep at a decent hour)!