Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shoes

I love shoes, really. It is a sorta obsession of mine. In fact in the last two days I have purchased 3 new pairs of shoes. I bought two on clearance through Chadwicks, one pair I needed to go with a dress I recently purchased and the other was just oh so cute. Today Kyle and I went to the Collierville mall (in the 100 degree weather). That mall is my favorite because it has a Liz Clairborne shoe store, a Clarks and an Eddie Bauer all in a row. A girl is in heaven. I got some cute blue flip flops with rhinestones across the straps. There were only $14.99 and to think I almost bought them when they were $49 and then again when they were marked down to $29.99. My patience actually paid off and I do not usually have patience or self-control when it comes to buying shoes.

No comments: