Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mandisa

I went to a benefit dinner for Agape on Saturday night. I go to this every year. A friend of my mothers always gets several tickets and she lets me go with them. The food is always real good, I guess it better be for $75 a plate. There is always some type of entertainment. In the past the entertainers have been Chonda Pierce and Steven Curtis Chapman. This year Mandisa (from season 5 of American Idol) performed. She was very good. I got to get my picture made with her and Ms. Judy gave me the CD that she received and got it signed. Some random person that was there took my picture with her since my camera on my phone would not work right in the amount of light that was in the room. So I have to track down that photo but it exists somewhere in the world right now.

No comments: