Sunday, July 29, 2007

Irritated

I had to change my "mood" symbol on my myspace page today to irritated. Why you ask? I went to a baby shower today at church, I was gone for 2 hours and I come home to this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My DH (which for me means dumb husband, not dear) was sleeping while my children decided to "play" with some of my games. This is the mess that I found. The Win, Lose or Draw, Bible Trivia, Battle of the Sexes, Taboo, Pit, Mastermind, and Guesstures game pieces were all over the floor. Now of course I want them to pick up all the pieces (which has not occured yet) but then I will have to go through all of them and 'fix' it back like it is supposed to be (nice and neat). ARR, such a pain.

Then I also begin to think how much I enjoy playing these games. The group of friends that I had in college and a couple years there after would play all the time, that is why I have many of these games in the first place. Oh how I wish I had someone and somewhere to play these games with again. Those were good times.

1 comment:

Carrie Paulo said...

oh, yes. i'd have been pretty disappointed in that, myself. but i wouldn't have been the one to pick it all up...:) i'd have gone behind & checked his work!