Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New house color

The kids have been playing outside for a long time for the past couple of days. Yesterday I pulled in the driveway and realized that Kaitlyn had drawn her name with the sidewalk chalk pretty big, right on the front of the house. The rain does not really wash this stuff off the bricks (this I know from past experience). Then they colored in several of the bricks on the side going into the front door.





Kyle always wants me to take his picture anytime he sees me with the camera. I am not complaining, this is a good thing but I end up with lots of random pictures of him. And I cannot delete my child!



Kyle informed me last night that he wanted an elephant as a pet. This was after seeing the oreo cookie straw commercial. I said where will he sleep and what will he eat. He told me he can sleep in the den and I would have to get him some carrots.

Then last night, Kyle went and got in the bed with Kaitlyn because he got mad at me and John. He sometimes will go in there with her because she claims she is scared and can hear noises outside her window. This is just her attempt for us to let her not have to sleep in her bed. Kyle will go and lay down with her until she falls asleep and then come back in the den with us. This has happened a couple of times. This morning they were both still in her bed so I took a picture, I think this will be my POTD.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh my word! How in the world are you going to get that off of the brick?! Never a dull moment, huh? :)