Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mommy take my picture

I take a ton of pictures of my kids. It is the scrapbooker in me that has caused me to try and develop my photography skills (which are slim). The key to a great scrapbook page is a great picture. The more pictures I take the better I get so my poor children have to look at me and smile a lot. Kyle however loves this. He has that cheesy grin. I wish I could find a way to get him to act more natural with his smile but the cheesy grin is so cute. He is always showing me something and says "take my picture with this" or "take my picture here". Kaitlyn does this too, just not as much. So while we were at Susan and Shane's on Saturday he noticed they have a porch swing. He came and said "mommy come here and take my picture". Glady! So he posed several times before running back off to play in the water slide.







No comments: