Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Day

I literally did nothing today. I got up about 11:00 (yes unheard of I know), then took another nap about 12:30 then took another nap about 3:30. So needless to say I am not tired and got nothing done today. John did a little cleaning out of the garage. The daycare that our kids go to has Parents Night Out every other month on a Saturday free of charge. This is a great thing for us. So I talked John into going to Applebee's even with the Bud Shoot Out on TV. He recorded it and was not happy especially when we had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. Then I talked him into going to Bahama Breeze for dessert. We called Riley and Richard and they went with us. We sat outside on the patio, they had a nice fire going. We had an old friend that was our waiter tonight. All in all just a lazy Saturday.

No comments: