Saturday, February 16, 2008

Camp fair

Paula and I went to a camp fair at the Germantown Centre. They had several schools and businesses that came and set up booths to give out information about camps, birthday parties, sports leagues, etc. I got several ideas for both of my kids, especially Kaitlyn. The problem is many of these camps are expensive and would be a pretty good drive from my house. There was one place there called Victory Ranch. They have a week long overnight camp in Bolivar, TN. I picked up a brochure and was looking at it once I got back to the car. I was getting really excited thinking Kaitlyn would love this. Then I got to the price page. $950 for one week. Seriously, are you kidding me??!! So much for that idea. Whatever happened to daycamp at church, now that was fun!

No comments: