Saturday, February 9, 2008

A challenge

Amy posted this on her blog and challenged me to do it so here are my answers.


Two names you go by… Mrs. Luttrell and Mooooooom (she already acts like a teenager)


Two things you are wearing right now… t-shirt and shorts


Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship… money and someone who can cook

j/k how about communication and spontenaity (I don't know how to spell it)


Two of your favorite things to do… sleep and scrapbook


Two things you want very badly at the moment… quiet time and no debt

Two pets you have or have had… I had some fish once and my dad had a golden retriever


Two things that you did last night… scrapbooked and went to eat at Zaxby's


Two people you think will fill this out...Well Amy already did so Holly and maybe Abbie or Carrie

Two things you ate today… chips and dip

Two people you last talked to… Paula and Amy


Two things you’re doing tomorrow… church and take a nap

Two longest car rides… trip to disneyworld (7 people in a durango not fun) and Panana City (I wanted to get there so bad I thought we would never arrive)


Two favorite holidays… Christmas and Halloween

Two favorite beverages… Dr. Pepper and Strawberry Kiwi Crystal Lite (which they don't make anymore)


Two people no longer alive who you’d like to talk to… My dad and my grandma

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

is the panama city trip the one where I got kicked out of my room and had to sleep on the couch? :) just kidding, I am pretty sure I gave it up without too much of a fight. that was an awesome trip. remember going out to that island? and what about renting the jet skis and going out in the ocean! it was great!!! (I think we need a reunion trip with the old gang, spouses welcome but no kids!!!)