Saturday, January 1, 2011

I will in 2011

I have an idea for a scrapbook page that requires resolutions. I don't usually make them because I don't keep them, it just doesn't happen. But I made many of them so maybe I can keep at least a few.

I will

I will read through the entire Bible
I will take a photo everyday
I will create 2 scrapbook pages per week
I will wear more eye make up
I will save money
I will use the Wii fit 4 times a week
I will clean out my pantry and refrigerator every two weeks
I will spend less money at Target
I will drink more water
I will cook more and eat out less
I will play more games with the kids
I will send cards to encourage people
I will use my stash of scrap supplies before I buy more
I will mail my Christmas cards on time

2 comments:

Kelley said...

"I will spend less money at Target" You're setting yourself up for failure sista girl! haha

Carrie Paulo said...

Ambitious to be sure!