Friday, December 3, 2010

Cookies with Santa

We usually have a breakfast with Santa at our church that benefits Agape every year. This year due to some calendar conflicts we did cookies and milk with Santa tonight. It went well though I didn't like it as well as breakfast. We seemed to have more stuff for the bake sale. I actually won a few of the items I bid on for the silent auction (which doesn't usually happen). One thing I did 'win' was a portrait session with Penny Street so hopefully we can go have some family pictures made when it gets warmer. I heard that she is opening a studio in Arlington too.

Kyle made a list to give to Santa this year. He wrote XBOX 360 (which he is not getting), pillow pet -- dog, and cars on it.





Luke bid on and won this horse for Ashley.

No comments: