Friday, October 29, 2010

Characters at Epcot

Meeting bunches of characters was high on our list of things we wanted to do. I kept asking Kyle which characters he wanted to meet most (because I knew we would not have time nor be able to meet them all) and he would say 'all of them'. I think we ended up meeting about 50 characters during our week. Kyle has 40 autographs and Kaitlyn has 38 (the reason why she has two less will come out in a later post), plus we met several characters who didn't sign.

Stitch was the first character we met at the entrance of Epcot.



They really got into posing funny with the characters (as you will see), especially Kyle.



I had studied this website: WDWcharacterhunt like a book. It was VERY helpful. We met the most at Epcot. Several of them were out in the countries.

We met Mary Poppins in the United Kingdom, Kyle asked her if she could say Supercalifragilisticexpialdocious backwards and she did. Then she said "my aren't you two precocious". Then she asked them if they could help her with a game. She gave them a paper dragon cut out and wrote 'tag your it' on it. She told them to give it to Aladdin and Jasmine over in Morocco. However when we got there their line was closed and they weren't coming out for another couple of hours so we never got back around there.





Marie from the Aristocats in France



Sleeping Beauty in France



Mulan in China



And Duffy the Disney bear (who they are really marketing these days) at the end of the World Showcase trail.



After we ate dinner we went over to the Epcot Character spot. We probably waited in line for about 30 minutes but they have Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goody right in a row. So it was worth it. Plus at this particular location I had the kids pictures made separately. I knew we would see all of these characters again at some point for me to get together pictures.





















1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

Epcot is on our list for when we go next year! We too saw lots of characters which definitely eats into your time if you are having to stand in line but it was worth it....the way I see it we won't ever "have" to do characters again if the kids don't want to but I have my pictures for me :)