Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ten for Tuesday

Here is my list of ten for Tuesday. Today's edition is my bucket list.

1) ride in a hot air balloon -- I have done tethered rides two different times but I want to go on an actual ride around

the rest of these are in no particular order

2) see a Jay Leno Tonight show (I thought I had missed my chance on this but alas he came back)

3) see an Oprah show, just to say I did (I don't have much longer for this one)

4) visit Hawaii

5) see the seven wonders of the world all in one trip (is this even possible?)

6) get my National Teaching License (first I have to get my dumb Master's though)

7) see the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in person -- I want a front row seat!

8) see the ball drop in Times Square -- I know, I know that is probably not as fun as it looks on TV, I just want to be able to say I did it

9) go on a road trip -- I mean a just drive and find neat stuff, no agenda, no plan, stay in random hotels along the way road trip

10) sing Karaoke -- I am just too embarrassed to do this, it would not be pretty

There are more but I will stop for now at ten. What things are on your bucket list? Anything we can do together?

1 comment:

Kelley said...

We should go sing karoke somewhere, in another city, and LOUD! And you would prolly sound great compared to me!