Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where's the buzz?

Kyle had originally wanted to be a Transformer for Halloween. So I went to two different Targets last night to find the costume (I am still on the hunt for a Hannah Montana costume but that is a different post). At the Trinity Target they had one transformer costume left. I was appalled to see that it cost $29.99 but seeing as though this would be a difficult costume to find I bought it anyway. I made sure to put the receipt in the bag and I put the bag in the top of my closet.


So out of nowhere today Kyle says he wants to be Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. Okay good so I could probably get that costume for a little cheaper. Then I pulled out the Toys R Us ad and they have their costumes for 50% off making them $14.99. I called Kyle over and showed him the picture and said "do you want to be Spiderman, a Power Ranger or a Ninja Turtle for Halloween?", thinking he would see the pictures and want to be one of those. He stared at it for a minute and then said "Well where's the buzz?

No comments: