Friday, January 6, 2012

Word for 2012

In 2009 I picked a word for the year (as inspired by Ali Edwards). My word was realize. 2009 was the first year I started Project Life (known then as Project 365). I remembered my word lots that year as I took a picture everyday. I forgot to pick a word in 2010 and in 2011 I picked Direction but really didn't do anything with it other than post it on my blog.

So I have picked my word for 2012. I tossed around several ideas including create, invest, resolve, clarity. But I am going with Cultivate. This word was really inspired by the quote on Becky Higgins blog (the inspiration for Project Life), "Cultivate a good life and record it".

I also signed up for an online class at Big Picture Scrapbooking called One Little Word, taught by Ali Edwards. I downloaded the intro and January stuff today. I will make a trip to Archiver's sometime this weekend to gather some materials. Hopefully this will help my word inspire me all year long and I won't just forget about it like last year.

No comments: