Monday, June 21, 2010

Magic Springs

We spent the weekend in Hot Springs at Magic Springs with Luke, Susan, Ashley, Roger, Lora, Aaliyah and Cohen. This was our annual amusement park trip with the family. Out of the 3 parks we have been to (Six Flags in St. Louis, Dollywood in Gatlinburg, and now Magic Springs), I will say this one has been my least favorite. But we still had fun and have season passes (because it was cheaper that way) so we might even venture back before going back to school.

We especially like that the water park is in with the rest of the park. It was so hot that we spent most of our time there despite getting sunburnt the first day.





Kaitlyn took Ashley up to ride this slide. We thought they were coming down together, next thing we know here comes Ashley, backwards on her stomach. But she wasn't crying so I guess she liked it.



Kyle went across this thing several times.



Of course, he didn't make it the first time.






This is Kyle. I rode this same blue slide and thought I was going to die. When I hit that hump I promise I was airborne and thought I would fly right off the thing.



But Kyle rode it 3 times.





Uncle Luke and the little kids





Riding the old timey cars







It is impossible to get more than one kid (much less 5) to look at the camera at the same time.









That is Papaw (Roger), Kaitlyn and John at the bottom.



Weeeeee

No comments: