Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flair

There is an application on Facebook called Flair, where you can send and receive buttons to and from your friends with different sayings, pictures, etc. Then there is a bulletin board on your facebook page to display them. I could browse the flair boards for hours. Now for those of you not cool enough to be on Facebook I thought I would share a few of my favorite that I have sent or have on my board.

Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid

My redhair gives me super powers

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life

Scrapbookers do it all night long

Best friends: because our parents couldn't handle us as sisters

If Tylenol, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a problem

I see the short bus is missing a passenger

If your wife is playing bunco, get out of the house

Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is

My taxes helped pay for a $700 billion corporate bailout and all I got was this lousy flair

What is the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about

Successful parenting is finding 80's music on your kid's ipod

I don't know what your problem is but I bet it is hard to pronounce

Cinderella is proof that new shoes can change your life

Scrapbook addict: help I need a 12x12 step program

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Love these:
Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid

My redhair gives me super powers

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life

Scrapbookers do it all night long

I don't know what your problem is but I bet it is hard to pronounce

Scrapbook addict: help I need a 12x12 step program --Question: if we have a small scrapbook addiction, would we go to a 6x6 step program?? Just asking.

And it's not that I'm not "cool" enough for Facebook...I choose not to partake in such small-minded pleasures, it's a personal choice. ;)

Holly Aytes said...

Those are great, here are a few more:

Embarrassing my children, just another service I offer.

I like cleaning up messes I didn't make so I became a mom.

Overworked mom, isn't that redundant.

Not tonight honey I'm scrapbooking.

My minivan totally rocks!

I like naps.

I actually have enough credits, this is just to annoy you.

Housework is evil it must be stopped!