Saturday, July 14, 2012

Um, what?!

The other night I went to upload something on my blog and get this message:


I about threw up! I had not deleted my blog. I checked my craft blog and got the same message. I have an email through Arkansas State that is run through google (same as my blog sign in) so every time I would go to sign in it would take me to ASU. I was so frustrated. I called Paula and she was able to log in as me on her computer and fix it. I think it must have had something to do with the fact that they were working on the ASU server and I guess that is what messed me up, that is the only thing I can figure out.

Thankfully it should all be good now

2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

That is so scary!! I don't know what I would do if I lost my blog!

Holly Aytes said...

That happened to me too a few weeks ago! I totally freaked out but was able to figure it and "find" my blog. It was definitely not cool though and made me wish there was some way to back up blogger.