Monday, May 7, 2012

One for the Senior video

We had our Senior night at church last night honoring the kids who are graduating from high school. We give them Bibles and our youth minister tells a little about them. They show a video while talking and I always love to look at the photos the parents pick.

I have no idea how I am going to be able to choose 10-15 photos of the past 18 years for my kids. I already have THOUSANDS of pictures and hundreds of those that I love!

I have also tried to take several friend photos of several kids at church thinking "this is one for the Senior video". I took a few of these while at L2L this year.





(Michelle Palmer actually took this photo)

Here are a couple more that I have that I can think of off the top of my head (these two are my favs):



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did my kid learn to make a face like that? Yes, that's one for the video in a few years.