Wednesday, August 3, 2011

shipwreck island


On Monday of our beach vacation we went over to Shipwreck Island, the water park in PCB. We love water parks and usually go to one on every vacation we take. This one was pretty good though the water park at Six Flags in St. Louis is still our favorite. I didn't take very many pictures of things at the water park because I was in the water and wondering around most of the time. It was just too hot to not be in the water somewhere (usually the lazy river was where you would find me). Plus I like to go down the water slides too. Every year I tell myself I need to get a waterproof camera for this purpose but always forget. So I just took a few shots of all of us in the wave pool.












And then for some reason we cannot figure out, Peyton loves John!





No comments: