Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last basketball game

Kyle had his last basketball game this morning. I tried some different things with my camera to try and get some better pictures, church gyms are a horrible place to take photos. We have the awards night next week. I think he has enjoyed playing and I am going to try and sign him up through Singleton next year. They are a little more serious about playing and actually learning the sport. I missed the deadline for them is why we went with the Upward team.







He actually made this shot.





I also recorded a video of him playing and then I deleted it by accident. I had started one video and then stopped it after about 25 seconds. Then I started again and recorded about 5 minutes worth. I then deleted the 5 minute one instead of the 25 second one.

No comments: