Monday, March 5, 2012

another Sunday afternoon

We had another gorgeous Sunday afternoon. The weather was just perfect. Jade and Peyton came over to Luke's and we just chilled. I know I say it all the time on this blog but I just love our Sunday afternoon's at Luke's. Cousins playing together and building those relationships, trying new recipes, working on Project Life, trying to plan upcoming vacations, playing games and when the weather is pretty it just adds to greatness of the day.


Following the leader, the leader, the leader, we're following the leader where ever she may go:



an indoor tea party



this one is such a mess


Next time I will have to remember to put a bow in Jade and Peyton's hair to keep it out of their face if I am going to take a bunch of pictures!

No comments: