Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On my mind

My prayer list has been awfully long it seems lately. I would really love for several of these things to move to the "Thanksgiving" side of the list as opposed to the "please help" side of the list.

--My father-in-law recently had quadruple bypass surgery, he came through the surgery fine but has been having some difficulty with the recovery. He is back in the hospital for the third time in the last month.

--There is a chance we might put our house up for sale this summer and I know that will be very stressful.

--A friend having marriage trouble and it breaks my heart because I know it will get worse before it gets better for them.

--A friend making decisions about what steps to take in trying to have a baby (that is not worded right but God and the friend know what I mean)

--Making decisions about my kids and where they will go to school next year. Kaitlyn is starting middle school next year and I don't want her going to the school we are zoned for. I did get her a transfer but will have to provide transportation. And if I transfer Kaitlyn I might as well transfer Kyle.

--Thinking about my job and what to do next. The way it is going I cannot do this for the next 20 years.

--The flood waters coming. Our house is not in the possible flood areas but I have several friends who are. This has potential to be very bad for the city.

No comments: