Sunday, April 10, 2011

New car

John and I finally bought a new car on Thursday. My car was 11 years old and had over 181,000 miles on it. Plus several things were breaking so instead of getting them fixed we decided it was time for a new car. We looked around for a few weeks, test drove many different ones and searched the internet for what we wanted. John really got what he wanted but I told him whatever, he could pay for it. And I am happy with it too, except for the fact that it is still going to be a gas guzzler (like my last vehicle).

It is a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder, blue, tan interior, everything on it. We drove to Clarksville, TN (about 3 hours from us) to get it. I don't know if we got a good deal on it or not but we talked them down twice off the price so we felt like it was a pretty good deal.



Love seeing that drive out tag in the window







When I say this car has everything, it really has all the bells and whistles. If it was available on a Nissan in 2008 this car has it. I mean it even has a heated steering wheel! How crazy is that!

No comments: