Monday, August 9, 2010

First day of school

Well today was the first day of school. Kaitlyn is starting the 5th grade. Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Worley, from registration last week.



Kyle is starting the 1st grade. Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Neyman, from registration last week.



Since I am a teacher I don't get to go to the first day of school and do all the fun pictures you will see others uploading on facebook. I did go to both of the kids first days of Kindergarten but that is it. So I woke them up before I left (at 6:00) and got them dressed so I could take their pictures. Then they went back to sleep with John. He got up and took them to school. He even walked Kyle to class.

Some of the supplies:









Showing off their backpacks and being silly:





And getting home off the bus



No comments: