Friday, December 25, 2009

Move over Bakerella

I love to read the Bakerella blog, she makes some of the cutest treats. These santa cupcakes are no where near as cute as anything she makes but I was proud nonetheless.

I just made regular white cupcakes then used regular white icing. I took part of the icing and made it red with food coloring. I iced half of the top in the white and the remaining half in red. Then used a ziploc bag and piped a white line across the middle, then added a marshmallow on the end.







Then I added chocolate chips for the eyes and a red hot for the nose.



And there you have my dessert for Luke's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!