Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Score at Wolf Camera

Many of the Wolf Camera stores are going out of business in Memphis. I missed the going out of business sale at the Bartlett location so I went to the Trinity location today. Most things were 70% off. Now they didn't have cameras or lenses left but they had several other things. I got all of this for just over $14, including the tax!



Those little camera bags were only a dollar, the little photo books were 25 cents. My most exciting purchase was a star filter. I have been wanting one of these for a while. They normally cost between $13-15, I only paid $2. The one I bought doesn't really go with my camera so I am going to have to rig something up to hold it on there but I really only wanted it for taking a picture of my Christmas tree so I will figure it out. Here is what the star filter does:

Without:



With:



Now imagine that your Christmas lights are twinkling like that in your picture, SO COOL!!

No comments: